The ECPC Archive
Table of Contents
- Licence for ECPC_EP-05
This page allows you to access and query the archive released by the ECPC research group. The archive includes the following corpora:
ECPC_EN: English version f the European Parliament proceedings for 2005 (year 2004-2009 will be released and available for consultation soon).
ECPC_ES: Spanish version of the European Parliament proceedings for 2005 (years 2004-2009 will be released and available for consultation soon).
ECPC_CD: Proceedings from the Spanish Congreso de los Diputados for 2005 (years 2004-2009 will be released and available for consultation soon).
ECPC_HC: Proceedings from the British House of Commons for 2005 (years 2004-2009 will be released and available for consultation soon).
CLARE: An ample gamut of texts in Latin form different historical eras
EMPAC: An audiovisual corpus with documents from Europarl TV
Obahill: Corpus of speeches by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during primary elections
At the end of this page you will find key links for the ECPC group.
REMEMBER all contents in this folder are protected and cannot be redistributed without permission of the group's coordinator (Prof. María Calzada Pérez
Licence for ECPC_EP-05
ECPC_EP-05 by MARÍA CALZADA PÉREZ (as coordinator of the ECPC Research Group) is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License
All corpora in the ECPC Archive have been and are funded by: Universitat Jaume I (UJI-B2017-25 P1·1B2012-64); Generalitat Valenciana (AICO/2017/082): Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte (FFI2008-01610/FILO; HUM2005-03756/FILO).
For a copy, please check:
- ECPC-Web based on CQP-Web, developed by Andrew Hardie (Lancaster University) and adapted to the ECPC needs by Andressa Rodrigues Gomide. Our warmest thanks to both of them. They are undoubtedly great!!!
- ConcECPC Gui/Interface developed by Nino Luz (Trinity College Dublin) to query ECPC_EN, ECPC_ES, ECPC_CD, ECPC_HC, CLARE
- Glossa Gui/interface developed by Anders Noklestad (UiO) to query ECPC_EN-ECPC_ES.
- Glossa Gui/interface developed by Anders Noklestad (UiO) to query EMPAC.
- Glossa Gui/interface developed by Anders Noklestad (UiO) to query EMPAC
- Intertext Gui/Interface developed by Pavel Vodrinka to align corpora
- Database for the ECPC's personal access
The ECPC web site